South of the river is rapidly becoming London’s hottest property location for SMES and Start-ups.
The SE1 market of Southbank and London Bridge is fast becoming the newest place for SMEs and Start-ups, who have started to abandon the usual hotspots of Soho and Shoreditch for cheaper rents and a new scene. Prices in the traditional strongholds typically range from £650-850per person, where comparative space in SE1 is 10-30% cheaper.
The area has an abundance of fashionable bars, street food stalls, decent restaurants, lower prices accommodation and is flanked by Waterloo Station, the UK’s biggest mainlines station.
Data shows London Bridge (29% of searches) is the most popular location in London for companies searching for office space in 2018 (a sharp rise from 3.7% of searches in 2017), beating Shoreditch with only 27% of all searches.
So why choose SE1?
- Waterloo Station, Waterloo East and London Bridge are super connected stations and provide access to the south cost and home counties. The Euro Star is set to return to Waterloo in 2020, giving international visits a fast gateway over the pond.
- The Thames Clipper service, stops at the major Bankside docs, giving a not only beautiful view of ‘London when travelling to work but a fast one!
- Tube network, the area is served by the Waterloo and City Line, Bakerloo, Northern and Jubilee lines.
After a productive day in the office, there are plenty of things to do in the area.
- Some of the best cultural landmarks are in the SE1 area, including the Tate Modern, The Old Vic, The London Eye, IMAX Theatre, Thames Clipper Trips and Globe Theatre.
- The area is surrounded by some excellent bar and restaurants with a vibe for all tastes and budgets. Check out Bar Elba on the roof top of Mercury House, operated by our landlords Local London.
- There are plenty of chain gyms like Anytime fitness and The Gym Group operating in the area, with a variety of independent gyms to choose from.
A variety of office providers are already in the market offering a wide variety of office space, at a range of prices from £450 per person in Waterloo, to circa £800 for some of the more exclusive offerings in London Bridge.
To view current Available Office Space Enquire Here or contact 020 7960 0261