Your Personal Agent Service
Our USP is that we have a traditional Agency approach across all commercial office searches.
Having an expert accompany you on the office viewing's is unique. Why is this important? It saves you valuable time and energy securing a space in the most time & cost efficient manner.
There's a lot to think about in the ideal office search: The location, size, layout, furniture, amenities, common areas, breakout spaces and of course the price.
Our offices are based in Waterloo, so we like to consider ourselves specialists in this market. Data now shows that Southbank, London Bridge (covering Southwark & Borough) and Waterloo is a hot spot for SME's and Tech Start-ups.
As a team we've got a vast amount of expereince dealing with both sides of the City and have access to 1000's of Flexible, Managed and Leased properties. Your personal agent will happily whisk you around the square mile hunting for that perfect office solution.
MBS Property Search is 5* rated on Yell and Google - check out our reviews from satisfied clients.
How our Service Works:
- Initially we take a brief and then arranging a suitable time to meet or call you to discuss your requirements and criteria.
- The MBS Property team will then create a bespoke 'Property Search Report', identifying the market options and highlighting the suggested suitable options.
- These are arranged without using your personal information, which limits the number of calls and emails you will receive and allows us to create your chosen shortlists.
- As we accompany you, this process is more stress free and easier for you.
- MBS Property will provide you a cost comparison review of all options and help negotiate your preferred office space.
- We will notify you about promotions or discounts on offer to maximise cost savings available.
Free Advice and Support
- Our service is FREE of CHARGE when moving into Serviced, Co-Working or Managed offices. Our fee is paid by the providers, so we are motivated to secure you the best deal.
- We will intercept all calls and emails from the providers, allowing you time to focus on business.
- MBS has also handpicked trusted affiliates, that will be assist the other elements of the process from removals to legal.
- When searching for a lease we only charge a partial fee once 'heads of terms are agreed' the rest is paid on completion. Our leasing fee is typically 7% of the annualised rent.
Office Solutions Explained
Finding a flexible or permanent home for your new office in London can be a daunting task. There are so many options available today, ranging from flexible office desk to fully Leased Office space.
Below is an outline of the key benefits of various Commercial Office solutions. The MBS Property team will guide you through these options, the viewing process, contract negotiations and through our Affiliate scheme all the other added necessities.
BENEFITS OF BEING FLEXIBLE
Serviced offices offer flexible contract terms (1-36 months).
Transparent pricing structures with controllable monthly costs.
Fully furnished offices, with inclusive IT & Telephony, Business Rates, Utilities, Security and Facility Management costs.
Additional Breakout Space, Lounges & Meeting Rooms available when needed.
Avoid upfront and exiting CapEx fit-out/dilapidation costs.
THE BRIDGE BETWEEN SERVICED AND LEASED
WHY LEASE AN OFFICE?
Give you the option to create and 'own' your own space
Benefit from long term cost savings
Locking in your costs gives long term clear fixed costs
Free up working capital by not being locked into an asset
3-5 year longer term commitments enabling greater cost savings and business stability.