- All Inclusive Flexible Terms
- Superfast Internet Connectivity
- Meeting Room & Video Conferencing
- Roof Terrace
The building is prominently situated at the southern end of Old Bailey
and Ludgate Hill and benefits from excellent transport links.
Mainline stations within six minutes’ walk include Blackfriars, City Thameslink and Farringdon. Underground stations within easy walking distance include St Paul’s (Central line), Farringdon (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines).
Directly opposite the property is Land Securities’ development New Ludgate offering restaurants including Jamie’s Italian, Burger & Lobster and cojean. In addition the adjacent St Pauls Churchyard development offers several bar and restaurant venues.
- Dedicated reception area for clients
- 24-hour access
- Outside terrace
- CCTV security
- Large kitchen breakout area with complementary refreshments
- Meeting rooms, including video conferencing facility
- Bike storage, showers/changing rooms and lockers with separate entrance.